Traceability Starts in the Field
RedLine Field™ is a complete solution that enables grower shippers to meet case labeling traceability requirements for field-packed items. Capture and manage traceability information from harvest to delivery at the cooler. The system provides flexibility for different commodities and harvest methods, and helps companies gain real-time insight into harvest operations and crew productivity.
A Complete Solution
- Software that generates GS1 validated case labels, RPC labels, and bin labels
- Rugged mobile computing devices to capture traceability information
- Barcode printers that work in the office or in the field
- Barcode labels that work for all your packaging and pre-cooling operations
- Creates electronic reports from traceability information
- Wireless communication between the field and office for rapid response to changes
- Technology and produce expertise to pull it all together
- Strong ROI – pays for itself in one season
- Prints case labels where and when you need them
- Captures and sends traceability data from the field
- Automates receipt at the cooler – speeds up receiving process
- Supports harvest operations across multiple crews, districts, and harvesting partners
- Intuitive user interface in English or Spanish
- Maintains electronic traceability records
- Fully PTI compliant—now and in the future
Contact us for information about our Value packages.
RedLine Field Traceability application successfully completes Motorola Solutions’ Enterprise Mobility Validated Solution Program. Read the full press release.